Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Little Dutch ABC Book ~ V


My Little Dutch ABC Book



V



Verboden ~ Forbidden

For me this is a word that translates very easy for me. Verboden… Forbidden. Usually seen where people don’t want you to drive or park. But it also reminds me of a time in The Netherlands when many things were Verboden to the Jewish people of their communities. Such a horrible time in history but have people actually learned the ultimate lesson of life? I find it sad to see many in life that are Verboden to do things in their communities around the world.

Jews banned~ forbidden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...