Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Little Dutch ABC Book ~ T


My Little Dutch ABC Book



T



Tot Ziens ~ Good Bye



Tot ziens is one way the Dutch people say good bye to each other. Doei and daag can also mean good bye in a less formal sense.

This is a word I’m not looking forward to using soon. Yes, my time in The Netherlands has come to an end. Final preparations and packing up our family to move back to the United States of America have already begun.

I will not end here because I still have one more week to hug all my friends before I have to say tot ziens, something I’ve been not looking forward to for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...