Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Little Dutch ABC Book ~ P


My Little Dutch ABC Book



P



Pofferjets ~ Tiny little pancakes that taste like their from Heaven



One of my first Dutch delights that I was introduced to in The Netherlands were Pofferjets.

They sell them at the market and I thought well.. lookie here.. These look normal. After hunting and hunting for maple syrup but still coming up with thick brown sludge. I finally figured out how to truly enjoy this perfect breakfast delight by doing it the traditional way….. pat with butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Mmmmmmm Perfect Pofferjets!! Eet Smakelijk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...