Saturday, October 5, 2013

Well I’ll be a Yankee Doodle Dandy!



Well I’ll be a Yankee Doodle Dandy! 


I finally found a great supply of Yankee Candles here in Eindhoven. There are a few places that sell Yankee Candles but this place has its own special room.


About a year ago my friend Megan and I took off in the middle of a rainstorm in search of this store. We drove around for an hour in the pouring rain with an inkling of an idea on where we were going. I finally had to leave but she was able to find it. With no address in my possession I finally concluded that I would never find it.


Not knowing it was the same store, my friend Kelly told of me of a great place to buy the candles we from the States were missing so much. Address in hand I took off.. and it really wasn’t hard at all. Minus a rainstorm, an address and a GPS, it was pretty easy!



If you’re on the hunt for Yankee Candles or if you’ve never experienced Yankee Candles, do yourself and your house a little favor and visit this beautiful little shop. It’s called La Brasseur. 


Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...