Thursday, September 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday's ~ Thank You



Throwback Thursday’s
Thank You
As the anniversary for the liberation of Eindhoven approaches on September 18th, I thought I would re share my experience last year with Ren’e and Erik. I can tell you, hearing their story deeply touched me. Read how the act of bravery of their mother not only saved the life of a friend, but also theirs as well.
I know for a fact this family and many others in Holland will never forget the bravery of the men that dropped from the sky that September day to save them.

Never forget the price they paid

Coming to a nation to render aide.


1 comment:

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...