Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Little Dutch ABC Book G

My Little Dutch ABC Book

G

Gezelligheid ~ Wow! I’m having a groovy time at this fabulous place and time in life.



If gezelligheid was a song for lovers… this is what I think would fit… 


If gezelligheid was a party…. Maybe this song would fit… of course Superbowl Parties are the best!!! 


And… if gezelligheid was a group of friends… how can I not reference my favorite tv show of all time!



Gezelligheid is a feeling of happiness, coziness (not so sure how cozy a Superbowl party is but it’s usually surrounded by fabulous friends) a flow or vibe with others… and a feeling of pure joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit)

Stolen Childhood Holocaust Survivor ~ Maurits Louis Witsema (de Wit) As a little girl growing up in Michigan, I loved to play outside...